| Home | Donate | Blog | Contact | FAQ | Digi-Scrap Boutique | Facebook | Twitter | Pinterest | Instagram |
Evie Daisypath Anniversary tickers PitaPata Cat tickers

Friday, January 4, 2008

Week 20! (Month 5)

Many thanks fo Susie for her donation!

I had a dream the other night and it was the first time in a dream that I was pregnant!

The top of my uterus is at the level of my belly button now. Getting out of bed, off the sofa, and especially off the floor is getting harder and harder! I seem to have lost whatever balance I once had, I'm still having a really strong aversion to red meat, and my socks are suddenly too tight (read: my feet are swelling)

Baby weighs about 10 1/2 ounces now, is around 6 1/2 inches long from head to bottom, and about 10 inches from head to heel — the length of a banana!

2 comments:

kelara said...

Enough with the fruits and veggies, when are you going to find out if you are having a boy or a girl?! I can't stand the suspense.

Heather Eves said...

YAY! just 3 more days til you find out what sex the banana is! :D