| Home | Donate | Blog | Contact | FAQ | Digi-Scrap Boutique | Facebook | Twitter | Pinterest | Instagram |
Evie Daisypath Anniversary tickers PitaPata Cat tickers

Monday, July 20, 2009

Eric is 1 year, 2 months, and 1 week old!

This week Eric has mastered getting down off the sofa safely, YEA!!!

He has also started dancing on his tippy toes!

Eric has been copying more and more of the words we say, this week he said "good boy" - can you tell I say that to him a lot? lol!

He has also taken a keen interest in the computer (I can't imagine why, lol!) I let him open his own Word document and have at it. He had so much fun typing (and creating random actions I have never even seen before) that he pulled the computer screen to him, hugged it and kissed it!!! And of course now he wants to play on the computer all the time and has a little temper tantrum if I tell him it isn't his turn right then.


Check out the new Hulk outfit I just bought!


I am taking an online class about photo manipulation and having a lot of fun with it!


This was another assignment from my class. :)

1 comment:

Papa Steve said...

The Incredible Hulk photo is so cute! Thanks for sharing!

Papa Steve