| Home | Donate | Blog | Contact | FAQ | Digi-Scrap Boutique | Facebook | Twitter | Pinterest | Instagram |
Evie Daisypath Anniversary tickers PitaPata Cat tickers

Monday, October 12, 2009

Eric is 1 year and 4 months and 3 weeks old!

Eric loves music and he has been singing along to a lot of his musical toys this week!

He has also discovered how to lick his fingers when something yummy is on there. Peanut butter is always a big hit, but recently he has started sticking his fingers in whatever I am feeding him and tasting it off his fingers or thumb - too cute!

Sunday night he was pushing his toy bus around and made little boy truck noises! This is the first time he has done this and I was so excited Scott and I were both in room to hear it!

Some folks have been asking to see pix of the grandparents and other extended family members with Eric. I don't put them up unless I ask permission first - there are a lot of pictures of me that people have put online that I am less than happy about, so I will start asking permission and you will see some grandparent pix up soon! Thanks for all your comments!


How many cell phones does a boy who can't speak in complete sentences need? His look seems to say, "It's all about the COOL factor, Mom!"

3 comments:

Katie Urban-Davis said...

One phone for every girlfriend. He's too cute!

Krystil said...

haha that's funny. yah, david has about 4 or 5 phones that he plays with. sometimes he will have 2 phones and have 1 at each ear.

Danny said...

omg he is getting longer