| Home | Donate | Blog | Contact | FAQ | Digi-Scrap Boutique | Facebook | Twitter | Pinterest | Instagram |
Evie Daisypath Anniversary tickers PitaPata Cat tickers

Monday, March 29, 2010

Eric is 1 year, 10 months old, and 1 week old!

This week at my dr appt, I got to see my midwife, Laurie. She said Evie's heart beat was jumping around from 130 to 150bpm (which is normal at this point), and that I was 3.5cm dialated and 80% effaced. She made an appt for me for next week, but said she didn't think I'd make it that far.


As of March 24th I am officially 10 months pregnant!


Eric's curriculum this month is Transportation. I made him this tissue box train and he really seems to be having fun with it!


It's hard to see, but I put a picture of him in the conductor's seat!


One of the train cars carries wood, the other coal.


We take turns "driving" it around the house, lol!

No comments: