| Home | Donate | Blog | Contact | FAQ | Digi-Scrap Boutique | Facebook | Twitter | Pinterest | Instagram |
Evie Daisypath Anniversary tickers PitaPata Cat tickers

Monday, May 10, 2010

Eric is 1 year, 11 months, and 2 weeks old; and Evie is 1 month and 2 weeks old!

Happy Mother's Day!

Evie is responding to the sound of my voice above everyone else's, I noticed when the neighbor came over to visit with her husband and children - even tho it was loud, Evie turned her head towards the sound of my voice.


Evie is doing great with her tummy time! She can pick her head up sooooooo far, its amazing!


Thank you Gran and Papa for the cute dress!


These jammies have all the cute girly things on them: hearts, flowers, bunnies, cupcakes, birdies, butterlies, etc. My fav are the cupcakes!


I thought the embroidery on this outfit was so cute, but Evie was not liking her headband and didn't want to smile. Once she started to fall asleep I was able to get a picture.


It's hard to see the brown embroidery detail on this outfit, but its just darling, there is even a pink and brown butterfly on her sleeve! I am really loving the brown and pink combo!!!


Evie is getting lots of presents, but everyone is super nice to include toys for Eric too and he REALLY appreciates it! :) These are from Great Aunt Chris - Thank you!!!


My Mother's Day photo with Evie


The flowers Eric got me! :)


Scott got me pie from my favorite pie place, made my fav cookies (oatmeal chocolate chip walnut), and did a special project with the kiddos. I am going to have fun scrapbooking with this!

No comments: