| Home | Donate | Blog | Contact | FAQ | Digi-Scrap Boutique | Facebook | Twitter | Pinterest | Instagram |
Evie Daisypath Anniversary tickers PitaPata Cat tickers

Monday, May 30, 2011

Evie is 1 year, 2 months old; Eric is 3 years old!

Happy Memorial Day!


I can't believe my baby is THREE!


It's getting to be water table time again! WOO HOO!


How CUTE is this?!?


Sticking your tongue out helps you do stuff better.


I think this is the tallest slide I have ever seen!


What a great photo Dada captured!


Dada is quite the photographer, another great shot!


Although, I think this one is my favorite...


or maybe this one.


Grammpa and Eric help Dada scope out the new marathon in Cool/Auburn.


What a long day, time for a power nap!


This is a panoramic shot of a portion of our garden. Scott decided the fenced in area wasn't big enuf and went around planting random stuff all over the backyard, lol!


Little Miss Naughty standing on books and touching the forbidden fireplace glass! (Roger Hargreaves would be horrified... or blissfully happy, lol!)


"Fresh Strawberries"


Brother has the matching shirt.


Night-night Princess *kiss*


Princess Evelyn, ruler of the backyard castle!

3 comments:

B.E. said...

I just love these grand children so much

Auntie Heather said...

she's IS lil miss naughty! wonder where she gets that..... hmmmmmmm!

Auntie Heather said...

Wow, you really can tell how big he is getting in that first pic with the tractor. and my fav is the "road less traveled" one with the clouds! very Cool! (no pun intended)