| Home | Donate | Blog | Contact | FAQ | Digi-Scrap Boutique | Facebook | Twitter | Pinterest | Instagram |
Evie Daisypath Anniversary tickers PitaPata Cat tickers

Monday, January 23, 2012

Evie is 1 year, 10 months and 2 weeks old; Eric is 3.5 years old!

Photos taken this week: 19

Evie took Scott’s wedding ring off and put it on her big toe. This girl LOVES jewelry!

I usually make the bed when I get up. Today, after I made the bed, Evie got in and un-made it, lol. Eric walks into my bedroom and says, “Mom, the bed is messy, you fix it?”



And speaking of messy beds, here's Mr. Sleeps With Dinos (I love the way he can hold more dinos at one time by holding them by the tails, lol! I will now be picking them up that way too!)


Sugar for Dada!


Eric got dino shoes for Christmas, but they didn't fit, when his new ones arrived, Evie got new shoes too! Thank you Gramma Linda!


Dino-soles shoes are AMAZING!!! Not only do they look super cool, but the t-rex's eyes light up red!


I had a really nice birthday. I woke up to hugs and kisses!  :)


Then, Scott took the day off work and we all had some nice family bonding time. We all took Eric to his very first speech class, then I had a massage. On the way home from the massage, I saw the sun set over the buttes. Then I stopped to pick up my fav ollalieberry pie and vanilla ice cream. When I got home scott had made a delicious dinner and then warmed up the pie in the oven for us all to enjoy! Scott got me a new digital camera!


My friend, Ashley's bday is Jan 6 and mine is the 18th, so we celebrated with pizza, cupcakes and scrapbooking!


After picking Eric up from preschool on the 19th, we went to have lunch with Scott at Carl’s Jr. and there were three roosters and a chicken in the parking lot. Evie kept saying, “I see a bok” over and over again, lol. Eric thought it was the best thing ever too and kept asking me if I could hear the rooster crowing, lol!

This is a super cute video interview with Eric. Click the image to be taken to another site to watch the video.

No comments: