| Home | Donate | Blog | Contact | FAQ | Digi-Scrap Boutique | Facebook | Twitter | Pinterest | Instagram |
Evie Daisypath Anniversary tickers PitaPata Cat tickers

Monday, February 20, 2012

Evie is 1 year, 11 months and 2 weeks old; Eric is 3.5 years old!

Photos taken this week: 89

Evie sniffed my valentines flowers and then pretended to sneeze, lol!!!


We decorated Valentine cookies with Gramma Linda & Grampa Bill, these are actually the left overs that I decorated, the giant piles of frosting the kids made, they ate, lol! (you can see those in the previous post)


This is the gorgeous ombre cake Ashley made and brought to our scrapbooking crop, she is so talented!!!


Here is Eric's Valentine haul from school, he really 'made out like a bandit' (as Gramma Linda would say).


With her tongue sticking out, she makes me think of the song, "My Funny Valentine" as sung by Frank Sinatra.


Our neighbors come over to play quiet often, the kids always have a lot of fun together.


Our neighbors brought over Valentine chocolate and my girl loves chocolate, what can I say? She's a woman after my own heart, lol!


We were at Jo-Anne's Fabrics and Evie saw this poor little Valentine puppy sitting all alone on the shelf, she gave him some pretend food and then picked him up and kissed him. I knew we'd have to bring him home with us.


She lines up the letters straight and right side up! So smart!


Evie loves Mook so much, this photo was taken right after she kissed him at the same time he was sniffing her nose -- wish i could have gotten that on camera!


Eric is intrigued with shadow play.


Scott's new truck! I am so proud to say I talked the lady down an extra $500!!! Woo Hoo!!!


Nap time in brother's bed.


Eric's teacher, Mrs. Melissa, and Eric's friend, Mahann.


You brought a WHAT into the house?!?


My Precious Princess Puddin' Pie, she is so beautiful in hats!


Our future architect at Toddler Time. This girl loves to build and she can build them taller than herself. At one point, I was holding her up so she could continue building! We even had another little girl come over and build a mini stair case to help Evie so she could climb up and build her building higher, lol!


Spring is in the air!


Tubby Time! (I love the way the water looks splashing out of the starfish)

1 comment:

Auntie Heather said...

Evie is so adorable in that white hat, and she's got her "I'm sweet and innocent" face down pat!
How cool that Eric plays with the shadows.
And a FROG in the house!!!??!? eeek!