| Home | Donate | Blog | Contact | FAQ | Digi-Scrap Boutique | Facebook | Twitter | Pinterest | Instagram |
Evie Daisypath Anniversary tickers PitaPata Cat tickers

Monday, December 17, 2012

Evie is 2 years, 9 months and 4 weeks old; Eric is 4.5 years old!

Photos taken this week: 36

Dec 11: I made this Jellyfish In A Bottle for the kids today: http://bhoomplay.wordpress.com/2011/09/09/diy_jellyfish_eng/
















Dec 15: I love when Evie curls into me and just falls back asleep. Having someone that finds you that comforting and trusts you completely is an amazing feeling ♥

Dec 16: I introduced Eric to johnny castaway today. I installed it on the computer in his room and he sat there for hours watching it and laughing!!! :)

My layout with this week's photos:


1 comment:

Auntie Heather said...

Johnny Castaway is the best!