| Home | Donate | Blog | Contact | FAQ | Digi-Scrap Boutique | Facebook | Twitter | Pinterest | Instagram |
Evie Daisypath Anniversary tickers PitaPata Cat tickers

Monday, August 12, 2013

Week 32: Aug 6 - 12, 2013

Photos taken: 48


Aug 7: It's been 5 days with no #2 accidents from Evie!!! *knocks on wood*

Aug 8: she pooped in her pants :(

Aug 8: Today is Eric's last day of preschool. he doesn't seem sad at all, he is ready to move on!

Aug 11: We all went outside before bedtime tonight to see if we could see any of the Perseid meteor shower. We all saw several shooting stars and it was really exciting!

Aug 12: I have been on plan with weight watchers as my new year's resolution since Jan 1. Today at my weigh in I am down 15 pounds, so my little prize to myself was a lemon mint clay facial. The kids said I looked like a clown and Eric took my picture, lol!

Aug 12: play date with Jacob


No comments: