| Home | Donate | Blog | Contact | FAQ | Digi-Scrap Boutique | Facebook | Twitter | Pinterest | Instagram |
Evie Daisypath Anniversary tickers PitaPata Cat tickers

Sunday, August 19, 2007

Cycle day 50 on clomid?

I picked up the Provera prescription and have been taking it everyday. It's a 7 day prescription and the pharmacist said it would only take a few days to work, but my Reproductive Endocrinologist said it would take all 7 days (they were both wrong, it took 5 days). Provera is horrid, it gives me the creepiest nightmares I think I have ever had, the mood swings aren't as bad as the clomid and estrogen, but I have been incredibly thirsty and just plain old starving all the time (not to mention my face is breaking out). So I got my cycle started, tomorrow will officially be cycle day 1, and will begin the injections Tuesday if all goes as planned! Keep your fingers crossed for me!!!

No comments: