| Home | Donate | Blog | Contact | FAQ | Digi-Scrap Boutique | Facebook | Twitter | Pinterest | Instagram |
Evie Daisypath Anniversary tickers PitaPata Cat tickers

Friday, December 21, 2007

Half Way Done!!!

I threw up this morning because Hub made eggs, but on a happy note, I'm half way done being pregnant!

Baby is approximately 5 1/2 inches long and weighs almost 7 ounces - about the length of a bell pepper. I still don't feel any movements, but at the next appointment they should be telling us the sex!

Buying maternity clothes has taken a huge leap to the top of the To Do List (thanks mom for helping me shop!)

Watching the TV rewind or fast forward doesn't make me as motion sick as it has been. However, there are no more comfortable sleeping positions. I sleep very little and now that we have a new baby puppy I sleep even less. I can't remember anything, I am dizzy when I get up, my bodily functions no longer cooperate, I have a headache constantly, I am tired all the time, my body is achy, my nose is stuffed up yet things still smell super smelly... On a happy note, I ate taco bell for the first time since I've been pregnant and it was a pleasant experience!

No comments: