| Home | Donate | Blog | Contact | FAQ | Digi-Scrap Boutique | Facebook | Twitter | Pinterest | Instagram |
Evie Daisypath Anniversary tickers PitaPata Cat tickers

Friday, December 7, 2007

Week 16 (Month 4)

Baby is about 4 1/2 inches long and 3 1/2 ounces - about the size of an avocado! In the next three weeks, baby will double in weight and length!

It's still too early to feel the baby move or to tell it's sex, but hopefully both will be happening in the next few weeks! :)

I had to buy a new softer toothbrush, all the extra blood the baby is making has my gums bleeding every time I brush, so now I have this new soft little tiny brush that sorta cleans and only makes me bleed a little.

1 comment:

Corrin95 said...

You should TOTALLY start feeling that baby any time now, it will completely AMAZE you when you realize that is what you'r feeling. It could be any day, it could be tonight...isn't it just the best?
(besides the puking your guts up part, anywho :-)