| Home | Donate | Blog | Contact | FAQ | Digi-Scrap Boutique | Facebook | Twitter | Pinterest | Instagram |
Evie Daisypath Anniversary tickers PitaPata Cat tickers

Friday, April 11, 2008

Week 34 (about 6 weeks to go!)

Eric now weighs about 4 3/4 pounds (like your average cantaloupe) and is almost 18 inches long. His central nervous system is maturing and his lungs are continuing to mature as well.

I am so tired! The restless nights of frequent potty breaks and tossing and turning, while trying to get comfortable aren't helping! I'm super swelled up too and sitting around letting the blood flow makes me feel so guilty! When am I going to get all that nesting done? Eric is super active which is a good sign, but causes heartburn around the clock whether I eat or not. Thank heaven for Tums!

1 comment:

Heather Eves said...

its soooooo weird to watch him move around in ur stomach!