| Home | Donate | Blog | Contact | FAQ | Digi-Scrap Boutique | Facebook | Twitter | Pinterest | Instagram |
Evie Daisypath Anniversary tickers PitaPata Cat tickers

Friday, April 4, 2008

Week 33 (about 50 more days to go!)

This week Eric weighs a little over 4 pounds (lift a pineapple) and has passed the 17-inch mark. He's rapidly losing that wrinkled look and his skeleton is hardening.

I had a Dr. appt yesterday and my belly measurement was 34, which tells us that Eric is growing about a week ahead of schedule. His heartbeat sounded good and he wiggled all over the place for the Dr. He is more and more active everyday with his ninjitsu and his feet love to kick my rib cage while his hands punch my bladder. Needless to say, I can't breath very well and I can no longer be more than 10 feet from a bathroom at all times!

No comments: