| Home | Donate | Blog | Contact | FAQ | Digi-Scrap Boutique | Facebook | Twitter | Pinterest | Instagram |
Evie Daisypath Anniversary tickers PitaPata Cat tickers

Friday, May 9, 2008

Week 38 (about 15 days to go!)

Thought of the month: "Life is tough enough without having someone kick you from the inside."

On Tuesday, at our Dr. visit, the Dr. said I was one centimeter dilated and 70% effaced! I had been feeling pressure for two days, but I thought it was just the baby's head wiggling around and bumping into my pelvis. Eric weighs about 6.8 pounds and is over 19 1/2 inches long (like a leek). My feet are constantly swollen, even after laying down for hours at a time, it hurts to walk without socks and shoes on and even then, I can't walk for very long. I need a new word for "exhaustion" because I am beyond exhausted all the time!

No comments: