| Home | Donate | Blog | Contact | FAQ | Digi-Scrap Boutique | Facebook | Twitter | Pinterest | Instagram |
Evie Daisypath Anniversary tickers PitaPata Cat tickers

Friday, May 16, 2008

Week 39 (about 8 days to go!)

We went to the Dr. yesterday and I am still just 1cm dilated and 70% effeaced. How dissappointing is that? Eric measures about 20 inches and weighs a bit over 7 pounds, like a mini watermelon. I can tell he is getting bigger, I can't bend as well as I could just last week and my bump is increasing rapidly! Eric is definatley in the correct position, according to the Dr. and I have realized this as well since his head is lodged into the right side of my pelvis. Every right-footed step I take is excrusiatingly painful and I keep telling him that its a straight shot to get out, there is no right turn, but he is stubborn like his daddy. :)

Apparently there is no way even for the Dr. to predict exactly when Eric will be arriving, but if he doesn't want to come out on his own, the Dr. said we can discuss inducing labor around 42 weeks. I'm not real keen on that, but then I don't want a c-section either if Eric grows too big to deliver, so we will have to cross that bridge IF we come to it.











No comments: