| Home | Donate | Blog | Contact | FAQ | Digi-Scrap Boutique | Facebook | Twitter | Pinterest | Instagram |
Evie Daisypath Anniversary tickers PitaPata Cat tickers

Sunday, October 19, 2008

Eric is 5 months old!

I cannot believe 5 months have gone by already! I feel so blessed to finally have my little guy here to complete our family and my life! I know Eric is the reason I was put on this earth and I am so thankful!

Our little miracle is getting good at rolling around on the floor and he will lay on his tummy and make swimming motions! We practice sitting up and playing with toys - this seems especially rewarding for him, I know sitting up is something he will really enjoy! He also really enjoys Scott's impression of Popeye The Sailor Man, I don't know why (Eric has never seen Popeye and has no idea who Popeye is), but for some reason it consistantly makes him laugh!





No comments: