| Home | Donate | Blog | Contact | FAQ | Digi-Scrap Boutique | Facebook | Twitter | Pinterest | Instagram |
Evie Daisypath Anniversary tickers PitaPata Cat tickers

Monday, September 14, 2009

Eric is 1 year, 3 months and 4 weeks old!

This week Eric discovered he likes mandarine oranges and also bacon! Hooray for eating big boy food! His favorite food right now is banana slices with peanut butter on them.

This week he has started showing affection in a new way, he comes to me and rubs his lips all over my face, lol! I think he is trying to mimick the way I kiss him on his cheeks and forehead - its hilarious and a bit moist, lol!


National Grandparents Day was September 13! So I did a little old school pic with some sepia tone color-wash added in. :)


Grandparents day photo on a scrapbook page using a digital mini kit I created from scratch.


12 weeks pregnant