| Home | Donate | Blog | Contact | FAQ | Digi-Scrap Boutique | Facebook | Twitter | Pinterest | Instagram |
Evie Daisypath Anniversary tickers PitaPata Cat tickers

Monday, September 28, 2009

Eric is 1 year, 4 months and 1 week old!

Eric seems to be teething again. I think he is getting his eye teeth - poor little guy. Eric is using more and more consonant sounds, today he brought me his shoe and said a string of consonants I have never heard him use, he looked up at me after he said it and pushed the shoe toward my hands. I have no idea what he said, but he knew exactly what he was talking about! He is also very interested in new sounds, he will point to any noise he hears whether it is the neighbor's dog barking or a motorcycle driving down the street, he stops everything and points in the direction of the noise!

I went to the dr this week and got to hear the new baby's heartbeat - it was 165 beats per minute!


Several people have been asking for more pix of the family, so here is one from Labor Day that Pat just emailed to me, thanks Pat!


Peanut Butter Goatee!

1 comment:

Heather Eves said...

This is why there should be more pix with you in them. You look so happy!