| Home | Donate | Blog | Contact | FAQ | Digi-Scrap Boutique | Facebook | Twitter | Pinterest | Instagram |
Evie Daisypath Anniversary tickers PitaPata Cat tickers

Monday, September 5, 2011

Evie is 1 year, 5 months and 2 weeks old; Eric is 3 years old!

Photos taken this week: 21

Evie knows where I keep my camera, she likes to go into that drawer and get it, all the while exclaiming over and over again, “CHEESE! CHEESE! CHEESE!”


Have I mentioned the boy likes dinosaurs? LOL!


Bailey lounging on Mook's bed with his stuffed raccoon.


Eric using Evie's car to run over dinosaurs, who then take revenge on the car, lol! Where do kids learn this stuff?


Getting ready to go to my new monthly Scrapbook Crop Party - woo hoo!


Ashley came all the way from Sacramento to come to the crop party - she is a rock star!!! (and a great picture taker, lol!)

1 comment:

SleepingBeautie said...

Dinosaur's revenge.....! I love it!

Hope your scrapbook party was a huge success...

Steve