| Home | Donate | Blog | Contact | FAQ | Digi-Scrap Boutique | Facebook | Twitter | Pinterest | Instagram |
Evie Daisypath Anniversary tickers PitaPata Cat tickers

Monday, September 12, 2011

Evie is 1 year, 5 months and 3 weeks old; Eric is 3 years old!

Photos taken this week: 94

When I put Evie in her crib for nap time or bed time, I blow her a kiss and tell her I love her, and she waves goodbye to me and says something in her cute little baby gibberish. Ooo, I just love that girl so much! :)


I fell in love with this perfect shot of Evie, so I extracted her from the background and made the following layout from my digital scrapbooking kit "Mystical Journey."



This was our neighbor's daughter's baptism celebration. This is a horrible picture, but they were too busy having fun to have their pictures taken, lol!


Oftentimes, our neighbor goes to pick up the eldest daughter from school, so I watch the two younger children. Eric and Evie love Joseph and Viviana!


Evie follows Vivi around and watches everything she does very carefully so she can learn how to do it too.


It's dino bathtime!


Now that's a look of determination!


Evie wants to help too, lol!


Every night, only certain dinos make the cut to sleep in bed with Eric, this week the fossils are in it to win it, lol!

No comments: