| Home | Donate | Blog | Contact | FAQ | Digi-Scrap Boutique | Facebook | Twitter | Pinterest | Instagram |
Evie Daisypath Anniversary tickers PitaPata Cat tickers

Monday, March 12, 2012

Evie is 1 year, 11 months and 5 weeks old; Eric is 3.5 years old!

Photos taken this week: 29

A few nights ago, we woke up in the middle of the night to the sound of rushing water. Evie got out of bed, opened the bathroom door, got in the bathtub (fully clothed) and turned the water on. I double-checked, I have 40% more gray hair today than yesterday…


Evie at Toddler Time during the music portion of class -- she chose the jingle bells!


Potty training two toddlers at the same time is killing me, lol! I sent away for this fun Potty Dance DVD which came with toys and games and this dance pad, I'm willing to try anything at this point!


AWE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Today we converted Evie’s convertible crib into the toddler bed setting. We are hoping a bed she can easily get in and out of will help her feel like she has the freedom to choose. We also hope she will choose to sleep in her own bed instead of Eric's, or on the floor in the hallway like we found her at 2am last night.


These two are hilarious, they run around the house chasing each other and giggling and then they jump into Evie's new bed and scream and then jump out and start running around again, lol! I have no idea what this game is, but they love it!


Then they relax and sit for about 2.5 minutes (not quite long enuf for the flush red color to leave their cheeks), eat a few goldfish, and then it starts all over again!


I woke in the morning to find that he had ripped a big hole his sheets in the middle of the night and then crawled under them and tucked himself in as tho they were his blanket (feet sticking thru the hole), lol!


We just can't keep that girl in her own bed, lol!


Eric brings home some amazing art work from school, I am really impressed with this one!


I think Scott has been watching too much Mad Men, lol, he's got Eric looking like its 1940-something with that hair-do and towel wrap-around!


Our 12 year wedding anniversary! We had an appetizer and a dessert at Chili's.

3 comments:

Papa Steve said...

I've always thought that leopard print top on e was so cute!

...And E with his "hole-in-the-sheet" pose is priceless! I think I may have done that when I was small......

Auntie Heather said...

Happy Anniversary! I love the desserts at Chili's!!!

I think Eric's "Mad Men" hair looks like Dad's hair from his back in the day pix!

SleepingBeautie said...

I've always thought Eric looks so much like Dad. :)