| Home | Donate | Blog | Contact | FAQ | Digi-Scrap Boutique | Facebook | Twitter | Pinterest | Instagram |
Evie Daisypath Anniversary tickers PitaPata Cat tickers

Monday, April 30, 2012

Evie is 2 years, 2 months and 1 week old; Eric is 3.5 years old!

Photos taken this week: 64

Eric told me he woke up singing this morning. :)


My tiny girl sleeping next to me in bed. I keep one arm under her and the other arm around her so she can't fall out.


I had to have a lump removed, thankfully it was not cancerous. I also discovered Maderma, it heals your skin so you don't get big ugly scars. I'm happy that at some point after the stitches come out, I will be able to wear my hair up again and not have a giant scar!


Most spoiled dog ever!


Most spoiled cat ever!


This walked into my kitchen this morning. I've trapped him in an empty peanut butter jar. There's almost always a bug catching peanut butter jar around, we go thru the big 36oz jars in about 8 days.


Eric is playing detective, he has discovered a 'dino egg'!

1 comment:

Auntie Heather said...

EEEEKKK! Good thing you're not scared of spiders!!!!
I like the spoiled pets!