| Home | Donate | Blog | Contact | FAQ | Digi-Scrap Boutique | Facebook | Twitter | Pinterest | Instagram |
Evie Daisypath Anniversary tickers PitaPata Cat tickers

Monday, June 11, 2012

Evie is 2 years, 3 months and 3 weeks old; Eric is 4 years old!

Photos taken this week: 57

Eric is singing, "Old MacDonald had a farm, and Bingo was his name-oooo" then he hums for a while, lol!


Just when you think all your material possessions have been destroyed by your monsters angels, they rip down the curtains and stick them to large neon orange/yellow/blue velcro toys, breaking the rods and ripping out drywall in the process. I remember, I cried when they broke the picture frame I got on our honeymoon in France, and I remember Scott yelled when they ripped the arm off the antique record player and broke its housing; but I don’t get upset anymore, I just clean up and get on with my day. At some point you realize you love them more than the material possessions, and if they were broken, that would be the real reason to be upset.


With over 172 dinos in the house, its nice to see Evie playing with her pink pony, lol. I know, I know, 172 doesn’t seem like I counted ALL of them (and it honestly feels more like 1720, lol!), but I only counted the action figures, not the pillow cases, underwear, switch light covers, shirts, pants, murals, paintings, drawings, posters, masks, cookie cutters, stickers, movies, books, cards, cavemen, dino trees, or etc (because if i did, i'd be counting for a week straight). And I'm sure I missed a few dinos who are currently under the bed, behind the sofa, in the car, wedged in the recliner, or hiding in other various places, lol!


This cracked me up!


So popular at the park!


Tire swings are fun! But not if they go around in a circle really fast, I think the boy gets car sick as fast as his Momma.


Evie walks the bouncy bridge!


Eric and Dada read comic books together for the first time!!! Dada is in heaven!


She never sleeps on me, I am so excited, lol! I can sniff her hair and pet her back and hug her and love on her and she doesn't even know!!! ♥♥♥


I made Eric those Dino Dan 'dinoculars' and he thought they were great. So then I made some 'muddy' dino footprints and some 'grassy' dino footprints and I started them in Evie's room and made them go all the way to Eric's room inside his closet. I put his big red T-Rex in the closet and closed the door. Both kids has a blast discovering the dino tracks and going on an adventure to discover dinosaurs! Eric really used his imagination and got into it, at one point he was being chased by dinosaurs and then a few minutes later he was chasing them, he had his Dino Dan Field Guide and was pretending to take notes on his discoveries. It was a lot of fun!

No comments: