| Home | Donate | Blog | Contact | FAQ | Digi-Scrap Boutique | Facebook | Twitter | Pinterest | Instagram |
Evie Daisypath Anniversary tickers PitaPata Cat tickers

Tuesday, September 4, 2007

5/23/2008

I have been feeling a lot of heartburn the last 3 days, so I went and got some Tums, the pharmacist was very excited that I needed Tums, lol! She made me excited too, which I am trying not to be just in case the IUIs didn't work, but I came home and looked up my EDD (estimated due date) based on my Aug 31 ovulation of 3 bars and my EDD would be 5/23/2008 - that's a Friday! :)

1 comment:

Corrin95 said...

Watch for the aching boobs; it's commonly the first indicator of being knocked up. Of course you are on medications that mock pg-c so maybe you've had aching boobs for a while...(I am not THAT aquainted with the daily status of your ladies so I don't know...)