| Home | Donate | Blog | Contact | FAQ | Digi-Scrap Boutique | Facebook | Twitter | Pinterest | Instagram |
Evie Daisypath Anniversary tickers PitaPata Cat tickers

Monday, September 3, 2007

12 more days

There are just 12 more days until my preganancy test! I was thinking about testing early, but then I found out that pregnancy tests look for HCG in your urine and I had a shot of HCG so of course it will be present in my body. I guess I really do have to wait until the doctor does a blood test!

TMI Alert! (Too Much Information can be bad if you are squeemish or are about to eat or have just finished eating... be warned!)
I have been taking the progestrone vaginal suppositories. They have to be one of the more troublesome components of my fertility treatments. They are sort of like birthday candles and they melt and make a huge mess everywhere. Very unpleasant! :( They are supposed to be real good for the baby tho (if there is one in there!)

No comments: