| Home | Donate | Blog | Contact | FAQ | Digi-Scrap Boutique | Facebook | Twitter | Pinterest | Instagram |
Evie Daisypath Anniversary tickers PitaPata Cat tickers

Saturday, September 8, 2007

Figure That One Out

I took a pregnancy test this morning and it came back negative. Hub pointed out that the packaging said it was for in-vitro, so I don't know if I bought the wrong kind of pregnancy test or if the shot of HCG they gave me has warn off and I don't have enough from my pregnancy to show up on the test or if i'm just not pregnant.

I haven't been feeling well, I have made a scale of numbers to express my nausea. The scale goes from 1-3, where 3 is puking, I'm usually around a 2 all day and night long, sometimes worse, sometimes not. I also feel really tired all the time and my bras are too small suddenly. I hope I'm pregnant, because if I'm not, there is something else seriously wrong with me!

No comments: