| Home | Donate | Blog | Contact | FAQ | Digi-Scrap Boutique | Facebook | Twitter | Pinterest | Instagram |
Evie Daisypath Anniversary tickers PitaPata Cat tickers

Thursday, October 25, 2007

It's a fetus!

My tummy still doesn't feel good and things smell stronger than ever and not in a good way. I'm very limited in what I can eat or even be around. I have lost 12 pounds so far. Being pregnant is the best weight loss program I have ever been on! :(

A friend of a friend suggested I take B6 and unisom 3 times a day, I checked with my doctor and was given the green light (and appropriate dosages). This seems to help a bit if only intermittently. But I REALLY appreciated the advice!

The baby is about the size of a kumquat and is beginning it's fetal period. All organs necessary to sustain life are formed. Tiny nails are forming on fingers and toes (no more webbing)! And the baby's limbs can bend now! I can't wait for the next ultrasound!

No comments: