| Home | Donate | Blog | Contact | FAQ | Digi-Scrap Boutique | Facebook | Twitter | Pinterest | Instagram |
Evie Daisypath Anniversary tickers PitaPata Cat tickers

Monday, October 1, 2007

Confusion with a capitol C!

Today we went to the doctor. It turns out I have been counting my weeks of pregnancy wrong. I have been counting since my IUI, but most people and doctors count from the last cycle day (because most people don’t know their exact date of conception like I do). So instead of being 4 weeks and 4 days pregnant, I am really considered 6 weeks and 4 days pregnant, even though the child has only been in existence for 4 weeks. Confused yet? I am.

Anyway, while at the doctor I had an intra-vaginal ultrasound and the doctor said he saw one definite heart beat. He thought he might see something else but it was too early to tell and that we should come back in 2 weeks so he can see what’s really going on. Seeing the embryo’s (which is the size of a grain of rice) heart beating was just amazing! It’s no wonder I feel so sick, there’s a little being in there creating it’s brain and stuff!

No comments: