| Home | Donate | Blog | Contact | FAQ | Digi-Scrap Boutique | Facebook | Twitter | Pinterest | Instagram |
Evie Daisypath Anniversary tickers PitaPata Cat tickers

Friday, March 28, 2008

Week 32 (Month 8)

Eric got his first case of the hiccups on Easter Sunday. They didn't last too long, and surely didn't slow him down any - he was wiggling around in there all evening!

Eric is going through some major growth spirts now and the level of horomones in my body is increasing at an alarming rate. The bad dreams are back with a vengence as are the mood swings, swelling, aches, heartburn, shortness of breath, and I am beyond exhausted all the time.

I'm really off balance too. The more quickly he grows the more quickly my body is unused to the new weight up front. I can just about fall over doing nothing at all!

On top of it all, my seasonal allergies have kicked in and I have super itchy eyes and can't stop blowing my nose. :(

By now, Eric weighs 3.75 pounds (pick up a large jicama) and is about 16.7 inches long, taking up a lot of space in my uterus. He will gain a third to half of his birth weight during the next 7 weeks as he fattens up for survival outside the womb. He now has toenails, fingernails, and real hair (or at least respectable peach fuzz). His skin is becoming soft and smooth as he plumps up in preparation for birth.

No comments: