| Home | Donate | Blog | Contact | FAQ | Digi-Scrap Boutique | Facebook | Twitter | Pinterest | Instagram |
Evie Daisypath Anniversary tickers PitaPata Cat tickers

Monday, January 19, 2009

Eric is 8 months old!

For my birthday, my boy learned to crawl!!!




My birthday at Steven's Farmhouse where we had lunch and pie! (look at the pretty roses!)


Eric's first swing ride at Steven's Farmhouse! (the swing is a plane - too cute!)


A birthday card from Eric and olallieberry pie - what more could I ask for?


This week he also attended his first play group! (he is making that face because the sun was in his eyes)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi, guys! Just wanted to let you know I stop by often to catch up with Eric! He's so cute! Gran Susan sent me the link. I haven't forgotten to send Eric a gift, I'm just hunting for just the right thing!
Love, Beth