| Home | Donate | Blog | Contact | FAQ | Digi-Scrap Boutique | Facebook | Twitter | Pinterest | Instagram |
Evie Daisypath Anniversary tickers PitaPata Cat tickers

Monday, November 7, 2011

Evie is 1 year, 7 months and 3 weeks old; Eric is 3 years old!

Photos taken this week: 25


My fav saying of the week: “oh no, there are dinosaurs in your toes!”



Generally speaking, Eric doesn't like food. Sometimes he will eat peanut butter & honey sandwiches and the occasional goldfish cracker, (chocolate cake and cookies are acceptable as well) but that's about it. Tonight I promised that if he ate his peanut butter & honey sandwich, I would make him a dinosaur chocolate chip cookie for dessert. This picture was my attempt at an apatosaurus - in my defense it had 4 legs and a tail when i put it in the oven, lol. Eric felt cheated because it wasn't a t-rex, but ate it anyway, lol.


Someday when Evie is a famous fashion designer, I will look back and laugh that she used to empty out all my sewing bins and tangle every single roll of thread with every other roll - just look at that huge tangle!!!


Mook loves boxes! Look at how content he looks, lol!


This was hilarious, the two of them playing dinosaurs together, growling and roaring until they giggled. I wish I had this on video, the picture just doesn't do it justice!


On Nov 4th Scott ran the Almond Bowl Marathon (26.2 miles). He ran with his buddy Steve from work. The kids and I drove up to Chico to cheer them onto the finish line. (The red number sign explains he finished in 4 hours and 1 minute - that's a fast 9-minute mile the whole way, whew!!!)
It was freezing cold and pouring down rain. It was muddy and slippery. Evie cried the entire time we were there and Eric was constantly slipping in the mud. I wanted to cry too, what horrible conditions to have to run in for 4 hours! Poor Scott!
On the way home, I stopped on the side of the road to get snacks from my purse for the kids. Some crazy guy in a pick up truck yelled and cursed as he drove by me (going the other way, on the other side of the street) and spit on my car!!!


Cheering Dada was a lot of work. Check out Scott's new technical jersey as his prize for completing the race under the qualifying time!


Nov 5th was International Digital Scrapbooking Day, but we celebrated all weekend at the online store where I am an administrator. We had contests, gave away prizes, and had a ton of freebies! What fun!!!

2 comments:

Papa Steve said...

I'd say it was a pretty nice mommy to try and bake a dinosaur cookie!

Steve

Ashley said...

Lol that picture of Evie & Eric playing dinosaurs is SO SWEET! My cats love boxes too, I always feel bad throwing them out, but I swear my house would be a hoarder-home filled with empty boxes if it was up to them haha. Love the dinosaur cookie, I think Mook and my kitties have requested fishy shaped cookies and they don't care if they come out with legs or not haha.