| Home | Donate | Blog | Contact | FAQ | Digi-Scrap Boutique | Facebook | Twitter | Pinterest | Instagram |
Evie Daisypath Anniversary tickers PitaPata Cat tickers

Monday, August 20, 2012

Evie is 2 years, 5 months and 4 weeks old; Eric is 4 years old!

Photos taken this week: 41

Aug 14: Eric had a bad dream. apparently there was a big scary monster. He asked me to lay in bed with him, so I laid in bed with him for a while, we put on a fun dino movie and after a little while he told me to go sleep in my own bed, lol.

Aug 15: Scott says to Evie, “put your feet on the floor” using a very stern tone. Eric says, “Daddy! Be nice to your sister!!!” Scott says, “I don’t have a sister.” Eric says, “um, Daddy, remember? Evie?” LOL!

Aug 20: Fav quote of the day from Eric (this one was quite alarming and caused me to rush into Evie’s room as well), “Daddy, come quick, I’m making soup in Evie’s room!”


How cute is this?!? LOL!


They are both saying "Ahrrrr!" and Eric is holding a treasure map I made.


I just thought this was so cute. She is in her room laying on a big blanket watching her TV.


Eric and Daddy make robots!


Ladies and Gentlemen, please welcome the members of our band, Eric on percussion, and Evelyn on the bass!


This is so clever and fun until you realize all those bins were full of toys 2 minutes ago, and each bin was organized by the toys inside, and each bin was then placed in a storage unit in Evie's room. And that when they walk on the bins (which are just plastic), they are crushing the bottom of the bins and cracking them. sigh.

No comments: