| Home | Donate | Blog | Contact | FAQ | Digi-Scrap Boutique | Facebook | Twitter | Pinterest | Instagram |
Evie Daisypath Anniversary tickers PitaPata Cat tickers

Friday, March 7, 2008

Week 29 (about 77 days to go!)

I had another dream about Eric, he was brand new from the hospital and we were all at home, happy and healthy!

Eric is very active with his ninjitsu, sometimes he does what I can only imagine are summersaults since my abdomen suddenly looks like the waves of the ocean! Eric weighs about 2 1/2 pounds (like a butternut squash) and is a tad over 15 inches long from head to heel! His muscles and lungs are continuing to mature, and his head is growing bigger to make room for his developing brain.

I had a Dr. appt this week. He said everything looks good and sounds good and measures properly - yeah! I gained another whole pound for a total of 2 pounds this entire pregnancy, lol. The Dr. said I will have lots more swelling now that Eric is getting bigger :(

1 comment:

Heather Eves said...

wow, imagining you saying, "i have a son, his name is eric" is sooooooooo weird!!! ...for me! i'm glad he's developing by the book, but not glad about the swelling :(