| Home | Donate | Blog | Contact | FAQ | Digi-Scrap Boutique | Facebook | Twitter | Pinterest | Instagram |
Evie Daisypath Anniversary tickers PitaPata Cat tickers

Friday, March 21, 2008

Week 31 (about 63 more days!)

Eric measures over 16 inches long and weighs about 3.3 pounds (try carrying four navel oranges) and is heading into a growth spurt! He can turn his head from side to side, and his arms, legs, and body are beginning to plump out as needed fat accumulates underneath his skin. He's moving a lot, too, which is a good sign that he is healthy. I had my Dr. appt yesterday and my diabetes lab tests came back negative! :) The Dr. said my blood pressure and weight (I gained 2 more pounds!) are good and the baby is growing at the proper rate (my belly measurement should equal the number of weeks along I am and it does). Besides the emotional mood swings, complete lack of memory, exhaustion, heartburn, and not being able to take a deep breath I couldn't ask for a more medically perfect situation!

No comments: