| Home | Donate | Blog | Contact | FAQ | Digi-Scrap Boutique | Facebook | Twitter | Pinterest | Instagram |
Evie Daisypath Anniversary tickers PitaPata Cat tickers

Friday, March 14, 2008

Week 30 (about 10 weeks to go!)

Any doctor will tell you that human pregnancy lasts 40 weeks... yet somehow the general public is under the impression women are pregnant for 9 months, can someone please do the math here???

Eric is about 15.7 inches long now, and weighs almost 3 pounds (like a head of cabbage). A pint and a half of amniotic fluid surrounds him, but that volume will decrease as he gets bigger and takes up more room in the uterus. His eyesight continues to develop.

On the other hand, my swelling continues to develop (thanks T.S. for letting me know grapefruit reduces swelling!). My arms and legs fall asleep if I stay in any one position for very long. Walking (or should I say 'waddling') on concrete or asphalt is difficult on my back, hips, knees, and feet. And laying down activates pressure on my sciatic nerve which causes a sharp pinching sensation that’s just awful when you are trying to settle down to sleep.

Besides all the ninjitsu moves, I can tell Eric is growing by the fact that things I used to be able to reach are now just out of reach due to the size of the bump. I can no longer reach the bottom of the washing machine, even if I turn sideways! And those dishes on the second shelf of the cupboards above the stove are no longer used for anything!

Thanks to K.A. and my mom for taking me to the JBF Sale - very cool!!!

No comments: