| Home | Donate | Blog | Contact | FAQ | Digi-Scrap Boutique | Facebook | Twitter | Pinterest | Instagram |
Evie Daisypath Anniversary tickers PitaPata Cat tickers

Monday, November 10, 2008

Eric is twenty-three weeks old! (5 months and 3 weeks)

He is starting to wrap his little arms around my neck when I hug him!

He is starting to show signs of his first emotional milestone - stranger anxiety. Actually, its more like "everyone-but-moma anxiety."

He loves his high chair, not only is it for eating, but playing sometimes too so that Moma can make dinner or wash a few dishes (its also for picture taking, lol!)

We went kite flying on Nov 8th, Eric really seemed to enjoy watching (and tasting) the kite, lol! Below are some pix...







1 comment:

Anonymous said...

LOL!!! I think the last pic is my favorite. I love the helping hand (& mouth) that Eric gives.
Tee Hee!!!