| Home | Donate | Blog | Contact | FAQ | Digi-Scrap Boutique | Facebook | Twitter | Pinterest | Instagram |
Evie Daisypath Anniversary tickers PitaPata Cat tickers

Monday, January 4, 2010

Eric is 1 year, 7 months and 2 weeks old!

Eric has started whispering, its just babble-talk but its so funny to hear him using his "inside voice" at times he deems appropriate.

Scott and I did a lot of organizing over the weekend. We finally were able to put all the xmas stuff away and start getting things organized a bit for when Evie arrives. It was super hard for me to go through all of Eric's newborn clothes and realize how much he has grown in just a year and a half!

I had my Dr appt today, Evie's heartbeat is 160bpm, and my uterus measures 31cm. My sciatic nerve is pinched in my pelvic bone and my OBGYN says all I can do is use a heating pad and take some tylenol. It’s excruciatingly painful so much so that there are times I can’t move my legs at all. Other than that, the Dr says everything is going well.


Christmas with Grandpa Jim


This is AWESOME!

No comments: