| Home | Donate | Blog | Contact | FAQ | Digi-Scrap Boutique | Facebook | Twitter | Pinterest | Instagram |
Evie Daisypath Anniversary tickers PitaPata Cat tickers

Monday, January 18, 2010

Eric is 1 year and 8 months old! (20 months!)

Props and thanks to Scott Doyle, the Tech who came out and was finally able to figure out what was wrong with our internet connection after 23 days of beating our heads against the wall (and we got a full refund!) I called his boss to tell her how awesome he is!

Scott is feeling better. Eric is still being really careful about what he eats, but he is eating again - hooray!


Today is my birthday!


I really love these 7 month photos of Eric feeling the new baby kick, so I did a digital scrapbook layout with a kit I am creating for my store.


This week in Eric's curriculum is Winter Animals - we traced Eric's hands and his foot to make this fun little reindeer! :)


Eric's latest trick is standing all his trucks up on end, lol!