| Home | Donate | Blog | Contact | FAQ | Digi-Scrap Boutique | Facebook | Twitter | Pinterest | Instagram |
Evie Daisypath Anniversary tickers PitaPata Cat tickers

Saturday, May 26, 2012

Eric's 4th Birthday Party!

Happy 4th Birthday Eric!!!

On Eric's actual birthday (the 19th), I took the kids to an event at a school in Marysville (its the sister school to the school Eric currently attends) where they got to play with a bunch of kids their age and a bunch of new-to-them toys in a nice air conditioned building. They got balloons and snacks and they each came home with a new toy.

At bedtime, I told Eric, when he woke up in the morning it would be his birthday party day. He said, "I want to go to bed now." Then he asked me to read him a story, the first time EVER. He has never wanted me to read to him even tho I constantly ask. He picked the dino book I wrote about David Krentz. Then he wanted his new dino movie that I gave him as an early birthday present, before it was even half over, he was asleep.

The party was a huge success, thank you so much to everyone for all your help and gifts! And a big thank you to Ashley for the amazing dinosaur cake!!!














































































Scott and I got Eric a camera, I can't wait to see some of the photos he takes!!!


Dinos are so awesome, lol!

No comments: