| Home | Donate | Blog | Contact | FAQ | Digi-Scrap Boutique | Facebook | Twitter | Pinterest | Instagram |
Evie Daisypath Anniversary tickers PitaPata Cat tickers

Monday, May 28, 2012

Evie is 2 years, 3 months and 1 week old; Eric is 4 years old!

Photos taken this week: 246


We also got Eric a bike for his birthday. Scott found the perfect dinosaur bike online, ordered it, and when it arrived, he put it together. What a great dad!!!


Eric LOVES it!!!


I think Evie has discovered how comfy our bed is, lol!


Little Miss Naughty got into my scrapbooking items and dumped out 4 containers of rather expensive embossing powder. I have called the manufacturer to figure out how to get it out of the carpet, I can't use water or heat because that is how you set embossing powder (and once its set, its becomes hardened). I had to contact several different manufacturers because apparently no one has ever spilled this stuff on carpet before (yeah, right). The best response I could get was to vacuum it. Well, I vacuumed it with my $650 Dyson DC28 Animal Air Muscle vacuum cleaner. I let the Dyson's Root Cyclone Air Muscle Technology sit on the spot and just vacuum it for hours. This vacuum cleaner is rated second only to the billion dollar Kirby. The carpet is still red and blue and gold and opalescent, and I don't think it will ever not be.


Eric pretending to sleep in Evie's bed with her blanks! :o


For his birthday, Eric got these little things that look like pills/capsules. Inside each pill was a sponge dinosaur. You put the pill in water and the capsule disintegrates, leaving a dinosaur behind. The problem is, the capsule doesn't ever really disintegrate all the way and it was leaving a sticky plastic residue on all the dinosaurs -- this was unacceptable to Eric. So, I ended up having to pull the capsule apart, carefully extract the distorted looking dino, put it into water to expand it, then get it out of the water, dry it off, and give it to Eric.

No comments: