| Home | Donate | Blog | Contact | FAQ | Digi-Scrap Boutique | Facebook | Twitter | Pinterest | Instagram |
Evie Daisypath Anniversary tickers PitaPata Cat tickers

Monday, May 14, 2007

The Big Adventure... Outside!

I feel a bit better everyday, but its still really frustrating for me to realize that such simple things make my body so tired when my brain is ready to go go go! I went outside for the first time today since my surgery, it was an odd feeling. It was extremely exhausting. My hips feel like they are on fire and so do my feet and stomach. I still can't bend over or lay down on my side or stomach. But I am eating regular foods, so that's a good step. I have been doing some digital scrapbooking to keep my mind busy while my body isn't busy. Its fun, and I enjoy the mental challenge of learning how to make random everyday objects pixel by pixel.

I want to send a big THANK YOU out to everyone for all of the wonderful support you have given me, I am very blessed to be surrounded by such giving hearts. Thank you!!!

No comments: