| Home | Donate | Blog | Contact | FAQ | Digi-Scrap Boutique | Facebook | Twitter | Pinterest | Instagram |
Evie Daisypath Anniversary tickers PitaPata Cat tickers

Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Steve Urkel?

Because of my stitches being where they are, I am unable to wear any clothing with a waist line - where it belongs - around my waist. I have been wearing sweatpants because they are loose and comfortable, but I have to pull them up almost to my neck so the elastic waist line doesn't touch my stitches or the general stitches area. Don't get me wrong, the stitches are healing, but the entire abdominal area is still black and blue and very sore. A big sarcastic “thanks” to Kellie for helping me realize last night that I now dress like Steve Urkel and am not allowed to leave the house unless I want to be laughed off the street! ;)

I want to give a big shout out to my baby kitten, Mook, who has been taking such good care of his mama! =^..^=

No comments: