| Home | Donate | Blog | Contact | FAQ | Digi-Scrap Boutique | Facebook | Twitter | Pinterest | Instagram |
Evie Daisypath Anniversary tickers PitaPata Cat tickers

Monday, May 21, 2007

Do what?

I never realized how many things I use my stomach and stomach muscles to do! Besides bending over, I now know the kitchen counter is belly button height, so whenever I reach for something in the cupboards above the kitchen counter (like a glass for instance) I wince in pain as my belly button connects with the edge of the counter. Other newly observed stomach issues: I open things using my torso, I tried to open a small box of muffin mix today only to realize my instinct was to rest it on the front of my body while my hands pried into it – wincing again. Other issues: lifting things, sitting down, getting up, opening a window, closing a window, the list goes on and on! :(

No comments: