| Home | Donate | Blog | Contact | FAQ | Digi-Scrap Boutique | Facebook | Twitter | Pinterest | Instagram |
Evie Daisypath Anniversary tickers PitaPata Cat tickers

Tuesday, May 8, 2007

Here we go!

This blog is a new feature - thanks to my sister, cuz it was her idea! :) It's a great idea cuz i can keep everyone appraised of my status at the same time!

Today was the pre-op appointment. I got to hear all about the risks and had to sign all kinds of scary paperwork that says i won't sue if the unthinkable happens, blah, blah, blah. Then I got the laminaria put in. Now, I'm not a doctor, but from what I understand, a lamineria is like a tampon made from surgical grade kelp which is used to dilate the cervix so the surgery tools can pass thru without having to force the cervix open with a tool which can cause ripping. As my best friend says, "I try to avoid ripping any part of my body if I can help it." Good advise C!

So, tomorrow is the big day - wish me luck!

1 comment:

Heather said...

my thoughts and prayers are with you today! remember, it will all be worth it when you guys give me a lil neice or nephew! :)