| Home | Donate | Blog | Contact | FAQ | Digi-Scrap Boutique | Facebook | Twitter | Pinterest | Instagram |
Evie Daisypath Anniversary tickers PitaPata Cat tickers

Friday, May 11, 2007

Post-Op

I made it thru the surgery! My doctor took the polyp out and it has been sent to the lab for testing. My doctor took a bunch of pictures while she was in there and I get to see them at my next appointment. She did a dye flush to be sure the plumbing isn't clogged and checked around for endometriosis and fibroids. She said everything looked really good and after a cycle hiatus, we can start fertility treatments again.

I have an incision in my belly button and one just above my pubic bone. They have 3-4 stitches each but despite how small the incisions are, they hurt a tremendous amount. I can't sit up by myself or lay down by myself, etc. Thankfully Hub is here to help me out. :)

No comments: