| Home | Donate | Blog | Contact | FAQ | Digi-Scrap Boutique | Facebook | Twitter | Pinterest | Instagram |
Evie Daisypath Anniversary tickers PitaPata Cat tickers

Sunday, July 15, 2007

15

It’s cycle day 15 and I’m still not ovulating, even with all this mediation. The doctor said my eggs are only at 8mm, they should be at 20mm by now. They made me an appointment for this Friday with a nurse to learn how to give myself the injections (they will be once or twice a day for up to 20 days). Then after that I have to meet with the financial planner lady because apparently the shots are going to cost between $2780 and $3180 depending on the dosage they start me on. There is a 90% success rate for people like me who are younger but for whom the chlomid/estrogene/dexamethasone didn’t work. If you know of anyone who hasn’t seen my site, please send them the URL, http://GiftOfHope.itgo.com

I am trying to think of something positive amongst all the negativity. I always imagined having my baby with an April or May birthday, and if the shots work during the first round, I will get that wish! If not, we do another round with a higher dose of medication which means another $3000, ugh. And if we decide we want 2 children, we get to do this all over again. I guess at least we will know the routine and not have to do all the guess work all over again. *sigh*

No comments: