| Home | Donate | Blog | Contact | FAQ | Digi-Scrap Boutique | Facebook | Twitter | Pinterest | Instagram |
Evie Daisypath Anniversary tickers PitaPata Cat tickers

Sunday, July 1, 2007

$$$

My belly-button incision is healing nicely, the part that looked like a piercing has closed up, but it’s still red and raised. The lower incision has started to scab over from my previous mishap – hooray!

Another bill came yesterday, $800 for the anesthesiologist!!! Don’t get me wrong, I was happy to be anesthetized while various parts of my body were being cut into, but I had no clue how expensive it was! Having surgery is not like buying anything else in life, there are no price tags and you don’t get to decide what you want to purchase. It’s like sleep-shopping, you wake up and realize you have spent a lot of money but you don’t know how much or on what! I can’t wait to see how much having a baby costs! YIKES!!!

No comments: