| Home | Donate | Blog | Contact | FAQ | Digi-Scrap Boutique | Facebook | Twitter | Pinterest | Instagram |
Evie Daisypath Anniversary tickers PitaPata Cat tickers

Wednesday, July 25, 2007

50 big ones

I went to the Longs Drugs near my house to buy some more of the fertility monitor test sticks because i used the last one today and the store didn't have any again, this is the 3rd time. I asked when they would be getting some in, and no one seemed to know, then some girl came over and had me fill out paperwork to special order some, so i did, then her co-worker came over and said you can't special order that item, so the first girl thru all the paperwork i had just filled out into the garbage. then some lady came over and she kept scratching her crotch, it was so distracting i could barely listen to her say that she had no idea what test sticks were. then a 4th lady came over and said she would look in the computer and she looked for about 20 minutes and then came back over to me and said the sticks would arrive tomorrow or the next day, ugh, i need them for tomorrow morning! So i had to drive all the way to Wal-Greens and thankfully they had them. I hate that 30 sticks cost $50 and with my long cycles I have to use about a box every cycle.

No comments: